Everyone’s Dreams, Coming True!? Chapter 10 - Amitie’s Dream

At least there's no class the next day too.
I got dressed early in the morning, and made my way to the park, thinking I could meet with everyone. Arle and Ringo weren't here when I got there though. Did I come a bit too early? How should I wait it out... I looked around here and there trying to come up with something...until something startled me. At the other side of the park, I saw Sig, spacing out from under the tree. It was just him, back towards me, and appears to be looking for something up in the tree. Is it just me, or am I having a bit of déjà vu...?
"G...Good morning, Sig. What'cha doing?"

I greeted him as I came close to him, and he just gives me a quick look at me before turning back to the treetop, pointing straight up at it.
"I found a bug. It's up there."
And up over there is a big shiny black radiant beetle.
"Oh...you can't reach it from there huh?"
Sig nodded in agreement.
"T-T-T-...That's too bad huh~?"
Eveything's alright now that the Dream Mist's sealed up right!? Hopefully Sig won't get another growth spurt just to reach the bug! I looked over at him as I thought about it...but he just let out a small chuckle.
"Ohhh. I'm good with just looking at it."
"Eh?"
"I wanted to pet it. But seeing it alright too."
"...I see."
Whew, I can take it easy and look up at the bug with him. Still same old Sig.
"See ya, Amitie."
"Wha- Sig? You're going already?"
"Yup."
"Off to look for more bugs?"
He nodded in agreement when I asked.
"Well then. What kind of bugs are you looking for~?"
Sig paused for a moment to think of an answer to my question.
"The bugs...I saw in my dream."
"Eh?"
"...they're neato bugs."
Sig turned and slipped away as he answered. Th-That means... I wanted to go and call him from behind, but I ended up not doing it.
"If it isn't Amitie~. Good morning."
There was voice coming from behind. That voice...is Raffine's! If I remember, I think I saw her get into a huge scuffle in a dress yesterday. But...
"...What are you doing, staring at someone like that?"
Raffine right here is wearing some running wear. Yep, this Raffine is same ol' Raffine!
"G'morning! What'cha doing, Raffine?"
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm running."
"Whoa~ Keep at it then!"
"Right..."
Raffine looked away and down, muttering "What a strange dream I had..." to my surprise. Hang on, does this mean they remember their dreams!?
"Wh- W-w-w-what kind of dream was it?"
"I don't remember much of it at all."
"Oh really..."
I breathed a sigh of relief. If she found out that I was in there, she'd be totally embarrassed and probably really angry.
"You're acting stranger than usual, Amitie." Raffine looks puzzled. "...well, at any rate. I don't know why, but when I woke up, I could not help but undergo training to better my idea of being a lady. Which is why I am going for a long walk today."
"Huh..."
That makes Sig and also Raffine. They don't remember their dreams very well, but it seems like they feel it?
"Well then, I must resume my training...Ah!?"
Raffine turned around because she heard a voice.
"What's up? ...Oh. It's Klug."
By some coincidence, Klug was passing by.
"Well salutations, you two."
"G'morning Klug! Thanks so much for yesterday!"
"Huh? Amitie, I don't recall having a meeting with you at all yesterday..."
"Uh-"
Oh that's right! The Klug I saw was just a Klug from Raffine's dream.
"I-It's nothing! Nothing to see here!"
I waved my arms about, and Klug just answered "Though, you tend spout out strange things now and then." with a sigh.
"If you must know, I'm headed to the library to borrow a book today. I see you're tempering your physique as usual, Raffine? Shouldn't you be tempering that dull wit of yours?"
Klug turned to Raffine and insulted her with a smug grin on his face. Geez, didn't they just fight this morning? Still.
"..."
She gave Klug a dirty look, but did not have a comeback for that. He replies with "Oh?" with that same look on his face.
"What about it...If you're trying to get a rise out of me from that, I don't feel like getting angry today."
"I-I see..."
"Rather, even though it's quite embarrassing to say, I feel as if I should be thanking you for making me tone down my dangerous lifestyle, so to speak. Weird..."
"H-Hey, Raffine! What's the matter? Wait...are you seriously not at all flared up from that!?"
Klug was shocked at Raffine's unexpected response. Since I'm the only one that knows what actually happened, I tried to hold back a giggle.
"...well, then. It's not something to inflate my pride over. I'll be working towards my future of having many suitors, while riding in a carriage wearing a gorgeous dress."
"Wha-...Raffine! Hang on, you're really acting peculiar today!"
Klug ran after Raffine after she resumed her run.
"Ahaha. Seeya later~" I waved goodbye as I saw them off.
Now then, maybe now's the right time for Arle and Ringo to show up...right? And wouldn't you know it...
"Amitiiiie!"
"Gu guguu!"
Arle and Carbuncle came calling for me. I suddenly turned around, and she's running from someone! Right after her is that blue-haired lady...Rulue's the one chasing after Arle.
"Bwuh!? What's going on Arle!?"
"Help me Amitie!" Upon saying that, she went and grabbed my arm and turned to Rulue with total jealousy. "Rulue! H-Hey uh? I promised Amitie I would play with her, so I can't play Puyo with only just you!"
"Excuse me!?" Rulue caught up, sounding pretty displeased.
"Oh come on, I lost count how many times we played Puyo since this morning~!" Arle shouted.
"Whoah whoah there. Why are you so worked up!?" I didn't know what was going on, so obviously I was confused.
"Rulue's been clingy since this morning. She's been determined to challenge me in Puyo to no end...And talking her out of it is out of the question." Arle whispered into my ear. I gave her a small nod.
"R-Rulue. Uhm, I promised Arle I'd do something really important..."
"Something important?"
"Yeah! I promised I would definitely on this day hold a competition throughout Primp!"
"What kind of promise is that..."
I ended up running my mouth with some weird stuff. Rulue gave me this look of doubt, as if she's taking total control.
"...fine. Getting occupied by plans is out of my control. I'll cut you loose for now."
Arle breathed a sigh of relief from those words. Rulue unfolded her fan and said "Arle, my opponent. I don't understand you much, but I will claim victory from you! My everflowing determination will prove it." and pointed at her. "Ah, undergoing heavy training since dawn to be the maiden coming close and exchanging glances with Darling Satan...I must see this through. Oh Darling Satan~!"
We just watched Rulue ramble and turn the other way to wander off.
"Phew, you're a life saver. Thanks, Amitie."
"Guu-u!"
"I-I didn't do much though..."
"Anyhow, Rulue's still getting more powerful by the day huh, Carby?"
"Gu!"
"I think that is stuff from her dream."
"Uh, Amitie. What do you mean by that?"
"Well..."
The guys that dreamt stuff don't remember so clearly, but it looks like they have bits and pieces of those images. I tried explaining that to Arle when suddenly...
"Good morning!"
"Mornin'~ guys★"
Ringo and Maguro show up in the park.
"Morning! You're spending time with Maguro today?" I asked, waving at them. Maguro just shrugged.
"Nah, Ringo came to me and wanted to bring me along for the ride. I'm thinking of heading to the river to watch some birds.
"Birds? What for?"
"I've been bird watching by the riverside nowadays...★"
"So you've got another hobby in that big list of them..." I answered with surprise.
"Maguro really is a busybody." Ringo forced a smile. Then... "Geez, could you please think about yourself instead of someone else for once? She gave him a straight-up question.
"R-Ringo!?" I was surprised with that, nearly forgetting about Maguro's dream.
But Maguro just tilted his head.
"I was hoping I'd get some time, but now for some reason, that's not the case...★"
"R-really now?" I timidly asked.
"I'm usually the one flying solo. So I thought that having various dreams would be pretty fun...★ But among those dreams, I haven't found my one true dream★"
"I see..."
Maguro looks like he's sensing the dream from yesterday too. I think he's pretty honest about it.
"Well put! You're growing up, Maguro!"
Yeah yeah, exactly that. Ringo went and patted Maguro on the shoulder.
"Eeh!? What do you mean by that~?"
Arle and I couldn't help but bust into a laugh, knowing what went on in his dream.
"...Well, anyhow. I'm heading off★"
"Okay, do your best!"
"Bye-by~e★"
I saw Maguro off as I went with the others. As soon as Maguro went out of sight, a clang-ish sound came from behind. When I turned, Schezo is standing right there. Looks like he just jumped off a tree.
"Schezo!" Arle called out in shock. "Something wrong? Why are you here?"
"This is where I surveyed for people influenced by the Dream Mist. Didn't think it'd turn into a complete incident." Then Schezo just scoffed a "Hmph." at her.
"Nah, up in the tree is...oh, never mind." Arle grumbled.
"As long as you seek it, you shall not worry about forgetting your dream. Hmph...Shame I'm not involved in such."
"Why is that?"
I tilted my head, and he sighed "Granting dreams is troublesome and an illusion."
"Hnn....If you say so."
"Hm? What do you mean?"
"But see, the dreams really did happen..."
Sig and Raffine, even Maguro and Rulue's situations came to mind.
"Everyone probably saw their dream through just now. So I don't think you're supposed to make it come true in an instant."
"Huh? Why so?"
"Facing your dream and going at it full-speed is a wonderful feeling. Dreams are meant to look forward to."
I pieced my thoughts as I spoke. But then Schezo answered "Don't speak such confounding things." and gave me a weird look. "Would it not be better if you could fufill it in an instant, and far beyond expectation?"
"Eh!? Ah, uhm, not really!?"
Oh geez, he put it in such a weird way! I scrambled to put my thoughts together, until Arle and Ringo came and put their hand on my shoulders.
"I get what you're saying Amitie. While it's cool to see your dream come true, the feeling of chasing after that shining star is more fantastic, isn't that right?"
"Yes yes! If you keep chasing your dream, you'll even rapidly change. That is how life is.
"Arle, Ringo..."
These two couldn't have put it any better. Oh phooey. They came to the rescue like usual...still.
"That's right! Thanks!"
I turned and smiled at Arle and Ringo, and the returned the smile.
My dream is to be a wonderful magician! But the dream I pictured yesterday probably changed a bit. Cooperating and laughing with my friends like this is what makes it more wonderful. That is how I see my dream of being "wonderful"!

Comments

  1. Encantador el final, me encanto como amitie no abandona su sueño, y lo busco con la compañia de sus amigos, es tan tierna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wat LOL RATIO LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. ikr she was adorble and everyones dream was kinda interesting lol

      Delete
  2. ikr ella era adorable y el sueño de todos era un poco interesante jajaja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sig's Secret

Sig’s Secret Chapter 1 - Taking a Stand!