Satan’s Space Amusement Park Chapter 10 - Let’s Play with Everyone! ♪

Several days passed after the amusement park incident.
I headed to the Primp Town park like usual, meeting up with my good friends. I promised to play with Arle and Ringo today~! ♪ Now what shall we do~? There's tag, hide-and-seek, catch...It'll all be fun when I play with everyone. As I excitedly made way to the park, Ringo's already there and waiting. I waved my hand to say 'hello' to her, only to be met with something materializing outta nowhere. Right by her, that black shadow came to my sights.
"Heya Ringo-...and Ecolo!" I called out, grabbing the attention of the two of them.
"Hey there, Amitie."
"Heyo to you, Amitie!"
"H-heyo..." I replied, nervously drawing closer to him. He's drooling as always, arms outstretched like he wants a hug.
"Aww don't be so on edge! I'm really super-duper sorry for the craziness!"
"Super-duper sorry?"
"Yup! I was kinda-sorta brute forcing the whole happy thing because Ringo and all of you weren't happy. But now I'm just gonna do The Amitie Way, by comin' over to play!"
"Wh-...Really?"
"Yep, really."
Then Ringo spoke up.
"Hey, Ecolo."
"Hold that thought!"
"Hold up for what!?"
"Hold that pretty sketchy talk!"
We all froze up from whoever said that, until the voice came clear.
"Hey guys!"
And the voice is Arle's! The sudden call though...that spooked me. It wasn't just Arle and Carbuncle though, Satan's coming along too!
"H-H-Hey there..." Arle nervously greeted, with Satan giving a hearty laugh behind her.
"Hahahaha! There's no need to be so tense when you have the prince of charms by your side! ♪"
"Yeah- no. I'm just keeping an eye on you in case you're up to something again."
"Gu gu gu."
Arle and Carbuncle quietly grumbled to themselves.
"For today, I've come for Arle and Carbuncle...no, not just that. I've come for every~one so I may play along! ♪"
"Wha-!?"
Satan too!?
Arle turned to me, "Well, if everyone is serious about playing together, then I guess that's fine," she chuckled.
Yep yep, a warm and welcome change! With a group of people like this...
*rustle!*
"Arle! Still standing in my way with my playtime with Satan... I won't forgive you for this! I want in on this!"
*rustle rustle!*
"Arle! There you are! Today...you will belong to me!"
"Whoah! Now Rulue and the creeper are here too!"
This is a surprise! Rulue and Schezo coming out of the bushes made Arle give a shriek of shock.
"Who. Are. You. Calling a creeper!?"
"Well with that way of talkin', you totally sound like one!" Ecolo giggled, pointing at him.
"Excuse me but...are you here to play too?" Ringo asked, sounding slightly bothered.
"Yes, why would it not...?"
"Of course we are! It has to be a special occasion if you two are okay with playing with Satan! I'll gladly join you in the fun!"
Schezo didn't say much else, but Rulue certainly did, complete with her lady-like "Oh ho ho ho!" laugh.
"Okie-dokie! What shall we do then!" I popped in...
"Is there a sparring log around here?" Rulue requested.
"We could hang one from a tree so you can give it a good long kicking. You want us to go do some kick training, then?"
"Next."
"Whoa-hey-now, Arle! You sure shot that idea down fast!"
Ah- ahaha. Guess getting everyone to play is a teensy bit hard...
Then Ecolo came up with something.
"Ooh! Ooh! How about a Jet Coaster~! I'll even keep the Puyo popping to keep the thing up in the air~!"
"That's the WORST idea! It would certainly crash!"
"Now how would you know that?"
"I RODE it before! That's why!"
"Ahahahaha! ♪ I'm sure it'll be fiiine~!"
"Not with those baseless claims! NEXT!"
And Ringo fiercely argued against Ecolo's idea.
"Hmph...Then how about I suggest a game worthy of all praise?" Satan stood in, pointing to himself.
"I have a bad feeling, and I'd rather not, but what is it...?"
"Gu gu...?"
Arle and Carbuncle, for now, asked him about it.
"How kind of you to ask the strapping one himself. For my next gathering of all of you, I, the great Satan, can tell you about this one lovely place, or this cool place, or this wonderful place we can go!"
"Ah~! That sounds simply delightful, Satan! Well, that settles it, I declare that this is our course of action!"
"Alright, next."
In spite of Rulue taking a shine to Satan's idea, Arle flatly rejected it.
"Hey Amitie, no one can agree on anything. Do you have any better ideas?" Ringo asked, her finger tapping her thinking cap.
"Uhm, let's see..."
Well then.
That's it.
At times like this, whether it's just one, two, or quite a few, we can have fun with that! Arle and Ringo know what I'm talking about when they see that smile on my face.
"Thinking about that?"
"Yep, that thing!"
"Alright then! One, two..."
And the three of us called out at the same time...
"""Puyo Puyo Battle!"""

Comments

  1. i loved until the end
    and now i kinda want to play :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah my username is *thatguyjohn*

      Delete
    2. ok my mine is oof

      Delete
    3. hey john wanna play after school ;)

      Delete
    4. sure lets play smash i got sora

      Delete
  3. see u later ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. alright here
      https://www.google.com/search?q=giga+chad&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS1025US1025&oq=giga+chad&aqs=chrome..69i57.2781j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

      Delete
  5. damn im a girl you look nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sig's Secret

Satan's Space Amusement Park