Sig’s Secret Chapter 10 - Primp Festival

It’s Primp Festival day!
The town’s decorated here and there with balloons, flowers and even more, and there's little fireworks are going pow-pow when launched into the sky. And right there there's the echoing sounds of instruments and a singer trying to compete for attention. On this path, the stands are all packed close to each other, each with their own colorful eye-grabbing styles. Everyone's got a smile walking down here. I wonder what interests them? I still get excited either way.
"Welcome, welcome! Nice to see you!" us three, Arle, Ringo, and I, greeted the customers, as brightly as we can be.
At some other time, everyone got together to speed up the cafe preparations. Now our cafe is A-okay! We can open our doors for real! I'm more surprised that Raffine and Klug made and wore cyan-colored aprons, all just for Sig.
"Don't go pulling a muscle when you're still weak! Geez, I'll have to go do the special order myself then."
"And don't go through all the trouble trying when you honestly can't. Let me do my utmost for you."
From what those two said, they're really looking out for Sig. He looks kinda surprised, only just saying "Thank you." to them. Huhuhu, he looks kinda happy about it, don'tcha think?
"Amitie, we have another Special Order!"
"It's this special, Amitie!"
Raffine and Klug relayed the order to me. Man, our cafe's really bustling about! And it's all thanks to our "Special Menu" we got here. I think that has to be it! It's wonderful bringing smiles to everyone's faces...So much so that I made my own item for the Special Menu. It's this little parfait! It's no ordinary parfait. It's what's in it that draws all the customers into ordering it. It got bunches of fruit, Raffine's sponge cake, Klug's cookies, and lastly, Sig's whipped cream! ...and off to the side, I'm seeing Arle with this random spicy-smelling dango, and Ringo's working on some blue-green colored cream.
Well anyway, it's coming together nicely in this little glass! Looks like I can serve something too. And it makes me so pleased to see customers order up this special parfait.
"Amitie! One order of the Puyolicious✰Gorgeous-but-Cool 'n Mysterious Bug Lover's Special Parfait please!" Ringo read out the order, which happens to be the name of the Special Menu item. Yep, that's the name of the Special Menu item. I pulled together everyone's ideas and kinda mish-mashed it into this...Well, it's an interesting name at least!
"Sig, we gotta high-tail it on the whipped cream! Whip it up and more up!"
"Urgh..."
Sig was put in charge of the plate arrangement just now, and he's super busy with topping the whipped cream. And then they showed up.
"Hey, I see you're working hard there!"
"We. Have. Now. Arrived..."
Lemres and Feli finally showed up.
"Welcome Lemres! ...and the extra one too, I guess." Klug greeted.
Feli thrusted the rods in her hands at Klug, giving him the glare to silence him.
"Come now, you two. Time-and-place, You know." Lemres patted both of them on the head, wanting to sort it out in a pretty place like this. He's used to seeing this happening a lot.
"Huhuhu, so did you come by to try out my Special Parfait?"
"Sure, I'm okay with any order! Now then, what to have in it?"
I am so happy he said that. Seeing that I'm usually the one that gets sweets from him, today I get to return the favor! Lemres put on his thinking face, with a smile through it too.
"Let's see...I want power, wisdom, and bravery toppings..."
"Huh?"
Not sponge cake or cookies?
"And then some shimmering hope, with a bit of extraordinary friendship. I'd like my swe~et parfait like that please!"
"A-Are you for real~~~!?"
Can a parfait like that even exist!? When I looked over to the side in a panic, Sig let out a chuckle.
"Funny order. Though, maybe you should make it, Amitie."
"Y-You think so?"
"Yep."
Then Sig suddenly dozed off. I see...well then.
"Okay then! One special and wonderful parfait, coming right up!"
Giving off V-sign with an upbeat smile, off I went to make the order.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sig's Secret

Sig’s Secret Chapter 1 - Taking a Stand!