Satan’s Space Amusement Park Chapter 8 - Decisive Battle! The Dark Prince and the Space-time Traveler!

Out of the maze and into safety, everyone was able to gather and meet.
“Oh goodness. Why won’t they listen to why I needed to break down a labyrinth wall?”
“Just because you say so, it doesn’t mean anyone else is allowed to! That’s illegal you know!”
As Rulue grumbled and complained, Schezo was there to counter-argue. Meanwhile, Arle and Ringo took another peek at the stamp card to confirm where our next destination is... then an “Ah!” followed it.

"Hey, once we get the stamps from Schezo and Rulue, our card's gonna be all filled up!"
"Gu gugu~!"
"A-About time...At least the ones who did fill it out is all of us!" Then she held out the card for all to see.
"You're right! It's finally over, then~ It was super fun though, and I kinda don't want it to end!" I claimed, trying to keep a smile...
*silence...*
H-Huh? Why are Arle and Ringo's giving me that face with that troubled-sounding laugh?
"That definitely sounds like something you’d say..."
"I figured as much, Amitie..."
"Eh?"
That said and done, Schezo took the stamp card from my hand as I passed it around.
"So, shall we summon Satan and Ecolo?"
"What? You want to call forth Satan?" Rulue perked up when Satan was mentioned.
"Dare I say, yes. Upon completion of this stamp card, Arle and her group will return home...That is, that's according to their rules. Anything they have staged, they will act at any moment."
"Oh do tell me more! I want to see darling Satan♪"
"With that, I'll stamp it."
"As well as my own stamp...okay!"
*pop and stamp!*
With the two stamps marked in, the completed stamp card then...
*triumphant jingle~♪*
Some kind of fanfare suddenly started playing. Then...
"Congratulations! Well done, Arly and Carbunny~♪"
"Woo hoo! Hey hey, how as it? Didja have fun~?"
A puff of smoke blew in around us, and it was even all bright, shiny, and sparkly. And out of the smoke, Satan and Ecolo stepped out and made their appearance! He's looking satisfied with his arms spread out, while Ecolo's having a good time like usual.
"Satan, we got the stamps like you asked, can we go back home to our world now?"
"Gu gu! Gu gu!"
"That goes for you too Ecolo! You promised, didn't you?"
Arle and Ringo interrogated right from the get-go. ...meanwhile, Rulue clasped her hands,  swooning and saying "Aah, Darling Satan, making such a cool entry~!" in the background.
"Of course♪"
"We promised~!"
Satan and Ecolo were quick to tell us that to make us feel better. Though...
"But before that, as a reward for completing the stamp card, I have reserved a present for Arly and Carbunny!" Satan heartfully announced.
"Huh...? I-I don't want it though."
"Gugugugu!"
Despite his hospitality, Arle and Carbuncle backed the heck away from him.
"Don't say that! It's my~ treat! From the prince of hell, the great Satan, it's a pair of tickets for our love-love honeymoon♪! Of course there's room for Carbunny too~♪ Now then, Arly! Now that you've thoroughly enjoyed the amusement park, kick back and relax in our dream airport! Allow me to heal you with love on your trip back home! HA HAHAHA!!"
"......" Arle's shoulders hung in disbelief.
"Is this old man honest with ending it all once we're home?" Schezo sighed profoundly.
"Th- that's excessive..." Ringo looks disappointed.
"Huh...wonder what that means..." I'm shocked, but completely lost.
"EEEEEK! That ticket is a dream come true...!" And Rulue's all levels of losing it.
Moments later...
"I think that...you should SCREW OFF!!"
"GuGUUUU!!"
Arle exploded in a fiery rage!

"WHY! IN THE WORLD! DO YOU ALWAYS! DO THIS NONSENSE!!"
And then Satan retorted.
"Hm? Arly. Are you displeased?"
"Me, and just about everyone else around here want to go back to our world!"
"Ha ha ha, no need to be modest, Arly ♪"
"Like HELL I am! There's no way I'm getting on board with that!"
"Guguguuuu!"
W-whoah there. Even with Arle getting in his face with rage, Satan's keeping his cool. Does he even know what she's furious about? I'm getting shivery just watching this!
"What...Arly. I treated you to this gorgeous amusement park, and yet you still want more!"
"NO! I! DON'T!"
"Gu-gu-gu!"
"Well now, being the needy and greedy one, are you...your selfishness is cute, but since I must draw a line, how about I mi~ldly punish you for that?"
"That's fine by me. I'm itching to serve you some punishment!"
"Hm...I see...Very well." Satan answered, spreading out his wings.
Wait, what? This turn of events...Turning left and right to their directions, they both look ready to go already. Uh-huh, it's that time. I even clenched my fists with them. With that, Arle and Satan both proclaimed...
""PUYO BATTLE!""
There's the phrase I'm waiting for! And Schezo has something to say about it.
"Hmph, so this is where it comes to in the end. Hey, Satan. Why must you drag us in such strange circumstances at times like this..."
"Sir Perverted Gossipy Wizard! Remember that your clownish style actually gave us a good laugh!"
"Silence, Ringo! ...Ahem. I wish you purge those thoughts of me suffering though such shenanigans!" Schezo swatted away that little comment Ringo made, and wasted no time pointing his sword at Satan.
“Whuuuut? Is pops gonna play some Puyo?” Ecolo butted in, after having floated around without saying anything for a bit.
“Whoah- Ecolo! Don’t let you and your drooling self get into this mess!” Ringo sputtered out...
“But it looked so fun, I wanted a piece of the action~!” But Ecolo paid no mind.
“Grrr! You’re such a hassle!”
After that outburst, this battle of Puyo is starting to turn into total chaos here!
*plop, plop, plopity-plop*
But hey, at least Puyo battles are super fun times! ♪
But how do you chain? You focus, picture it, and you gotta plop, pile, and stack them up high with the Puyo given around you. With Puyo the one thing dancing in your mind, there’ll be tons of Puyo around you in no time...and boom! The start of a chain will lead to one pop right after another before your very eyes. It’s such a hoot! I can’t help but call out my spells whenever those popped Puyo release its power~! Playing Puyo is a favorite of mine, them, and just about everyone else. Whenever I head to Primp Town Park, Arle, Ringo, Carbuncle, and I get together for some rounds of Puyo.
But right now, this seems more like serious business... It’s just not that same, happy feeling.
"Don't forget that Satan's our opponent, Carby. Now let's get in there with everything we've got!"
"Guguguguu!"
As always, Arle and Carbuncle stacked away the Puyo like the go-getters they are.
"Alright Ecolo...I'm your opponent like usual!"
And also as usual, it looks like Ringo's stacking away all super focused and stuff. On the flipside though, Satan and Ecolo are being casual with it.
"It's alright Arly, there's no need to be so serious about it. ♪"
"Wooo, it's been a while we since last played Puyo, Ringie! I wonder what chains you'll be bringing~!"
On the sidelines, I could hear Rulue going "Go-go, fight on, my darling Satan~!", cheering him on with a voice that's practically golden and shiny. Schezo, though, is the one to make the first move.
"Brace yourself, Satan! Sting Shade!"
Whoaaah, how the heck did Schezo get a big tall chain that fast? All those Puyo are popping one after the other, and Schezo's gathering the chain's power into the dark sword to attack Satan! As for me, I'm just kinda sorta throwing something together with my powers. It can't end that quickly, can it?
I took a peek over, and they're just taking it easy.
"Hmph. Are you even trying?" Satan scoffed, taking flight to evade Schezo's attack! And over there...
"Hey hey mister, I wanna play too! Being on the sidelines bore me!" Ecolo complained, rapidly firing spells as he popped some Puyo chains. "Swindle!"
"Gnaagh!"
And Schezo gets rained on by Garbage Puyo. Being the person I am, I couldn't help but blurt out my concern.
"Schezo! You alright there!?"
"Hmph, what a bother I've been roped into...Should've seen it coming..."
"Seen what coming?"
"The duo! They're a formidable unit!"
On that note, Arle and Ringo chimed in.
"Satan may be a jokester through and through, but he's still really strong..."
"Ecolo too. Despite his looks, his real power is beyond the imagination."
"Say WHAAAAT~~~!?"
And now I'm more nervous about everyone than ever!
"Eeeee! How could my man be this cool, go-getting, and so beautiful!? Come on, please go and give Arle a beat down~!" Rulue cheered on, completely in 'Satan's Cheerleader' mode.
"Oh come on! Help us out here, Rulue!" I called out, since she was getting along before...
"Oh ho ho ho! But I am Satan's precious Love Attendant! Until darling Satan's splendor is burned into your mind, you should just shut up!"
"Meep!"
Rulue's blunt, that's for sure. Meanwhile...
"Here I go, Satan! Braindumbed!"
"Guguuu guguguu!"
"Prepare yourself, Ecolo! Tangent!"
Arle and Ringo both fired off their spells to their respective targets. But then...
"What's the matter, Arle? That all you got? ...Cataclysm!"
"Hoo, Ringie's little attack looks adorable! ...Lovely Trick!"
"AAAAAAH!"
They both got hit with a counter attack.
"W-What do we do, what do I do...!?"
For the most part, I'm more or less still working on my Puyo chain. But if I try and attack with this spell, I don't think it'll do a thing to them! I need some sort of Plan B...
"Hm? You're already tuckered out?"
"I wanna play some more~!"
And just like muscle memory, Satan and Ecolo's building away still. Oh no, at this rate, just doing one-by-one isn't going to do anything on them. ...wait, I got it!
"Arle! Ringo! Let's do a combination attack!" I called out to them.
"A what, Amitie? ...Oh yeah!"
"I see now! Let's get to work on that!"
Looks like my idea got to them, one hundred percent.
"What the? What are you scheming?" Schezo asked, looking a bit puzzled. And Arie's quick to answer him,
"Please, Schezo! I need you to fend off some of Satan and Ecolo's attacks!"
"What!? Th-That's a demanding task ...I can handle the old man just fine, but how am I supposed to know which attack is where!?"
"Can't you tag up with Rulue?"
"Gu gu-gu?"
"RIDICULOUS! Team up with her when she's like THIS!?"
"You can do it! Fight on! Give it your best!"
"Let me have a say in this!!"
"C'mon! We'll have something up our sleeve if you give us a hand!"
"......"
He doesn't look like he's on board with that, but he reluctantly turned to Rulue.
"Hey Rulue!"
"What now? I've heard everything. What are you begging for this time...?"
"Are you okay with Satan winning?"
"What kind of a question is that!? Of course I am!"
"I see. Then if he won, off he goes with Arle swooped away to their flight...Are you content with that?"
"!!"
Rulue froze up.
"Are you SURE you want Satan to have his lovey-dovey honeymoon when he wins?"
"P- Probably...not..."
"If you find that absolutely disgusting, then help me out! Put up with Ecolo's next attack, and I'll manhandle Satan!"
"G-...Nrrrrgh...."
Rulue trembled under her conflicted feelings, but once she assured herself, she unfolded her fan and dove into the battlefield.
"I'll certainly make you pay for letting Satan have his honeymoon with Arle... Let me at 'em!"
"Yes!" Schezo made a little fist pump.
"Oh wow... Sir Creeper Mage actually roped her in," Ringo commented to herself.
"Those two took their sweet time on that small talk," Arle added, bitterly smiling.
Okay, everything’s looking good. Onwards...!

"...I don't know what you're even thinking, but I do know you should stay out of the lover's quarrel, Schezo!"
"Whoah, check out that chain building~! Guess I'm playing with this missy instead, huh~?"
Even with their side talk, it looks like they're just about done with their chains.
"I am NOT in the way of your 'quarrel', you're just a thorn on my side." Schezo scoffed, even though Satan's going double time on that big chain of his.
"That's right, and I've got a special kind of playtime. Just. For. You!" Rulue provoked Ecolo, readying a fighting stance.
"Hmph, run your mouth all you like..."
"Here I go!"
"Ascension!"
"Imitation!"
*grandiose explosion that is still audible in deep space!*
Whoah...! I totally forgot how super strong Satan and Ecolo are. Even if the attack wasn't directed at us, we were still close enough to feel the force of it from the fluttering of our hair and clothes. Wait, are Schezo and Rulue alright!? Or are they total goners from that in just one fell swoop!?
I thought wrong on that last part.
"Gr...ngh...!"
Schezo was watching our backs, readying his dark sword for Satan's spell.
"Haaaah...!"
As for Rulue, she stood her ground to stop Ecolo's attack. And then THAT happened.
"Hoo-HAH!!" Schezo slashed his sword horizontally, deflecting Satan's power!
"Hi-YAH!" And Rulue pivoted her body to parry Ecolo's attack.
"Is- Is that all you got, Satan...?"
"Teehee. You're such a lightweight...!"
Once that's done, the duo went and did some garbage Puyo cleanup, building up small chains to get them out.
"Well...that was a surprise."
"Hoo-wee! You're a strong missy, aren'tcha!"
Satan and Ecolo don't look shaken though. But now's our chance! They've got nothing to attack with!
"Now!" I called out.
"Preparations, A-OK!"
"Gu guu!"
"Ready when you are!"
Arle and Ringo answered back. Alright, what perfect timing too!
"What!?"
"Huh..."
Satan and Ecolo's eyes widened, having forgotten about us and turning this way. Yep, we're in control now! While Schezo and Rulue were holding the line, the three of us got a BIG, big chain ready to go! We've been having rounds of Puyo back at the park, so might as well combine forces to get this far. Arle, Ringo and I are all in sync!
"Nyahahahaha! Oh yeah, here we go!"
By Ringo's call, the Puyo began to rapidly chain away... Oh wow! Check out all this power! Once the last Puyo popped, Arle and I went in for the big call-out.
""B-B-B-BAYOE~N!""
"GUAAAGH!"
"Owowowow!"
That's what they get for not paying attention! The spell was a big hit! And before they realized it, they've got a huge pile of garbage Puyo coming at them.
"We..."
"We did it!"
"Guguguuuu!"
The three of us jumped up, and gave each other a high five. That is the power of our friendship right there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sig's Secret

Sig’s Secret Chapter 1 - Taking a Stand!