Satan’s Space Amusement Park Chapter 2 - A Special Amusement Park!?

As noted, the three of us were dragged along to an unfamiliar land, hands held together, with Carbuncle in Arle’s arm.
"...where are we?" I timidly asked.
Everything I see is black, but I see a night sky from above us. But it's not the usual night sky I know. The glimmering stars scattered about are so big in detail one-by-one. I don't think I could get on the crescent moon like a boat, but it's about as big as one.

"Does it feel like we've been here before? Hey Carby!"
"Guguuu!"
"Carby doesn't seem to know...what about you Ringo?"
"Th- this is...a very peculiar dimensional space!"
"Huh, you know about this?"
"In actuality, no. But it's an appropriate name!"
"..."
We only got even more puzzled by this... Hold up though! A dazzling light began to wrap around us, and there was whimsical music playing from up above!
*jingle jingle tootle-too♪*
"Haa ha ha ha! Welcome to our special amusement park, Arle!"
"What do you think Ringie? Well? You like the surprise~?"
"Wh...Whaaaaa!?"
Upon looking up, Satan was right there sitting on the big moon, with Ecolo floating aimlessly around him.
"Sataaaan! This has to be all your doing, isn't it!?"
"Ecoloooo! What have you done!!?"
Arle and Ringo pointed to the two at the moon.
"Ah, since yesterday's date could not meet your demands, I created this flashy, joyous amusement park specially made to bring delight to Arle and Cutiebuncle's face♪"
"We made this♪ Not just you!"
"Guguguguguuuu!"
Arle stomped the ground with her foot.
"Ringie, Old Man Stan and I joined forces to get this surprise going!"
"And you've overstayed your surprise!"
"But you don't even wanna play with me. So with that said, I'm gonna have to make you play with me now~!"
"Rrr-EEEECOOOOLOOOO!" Ringo snarled at Ecolo as she's forcefully dragged away.
"That letter is a handwritten invitation to the amusement park♪"
"And Ammie came along when you popped it open? Guess she's pulled along for the ride too I guess. Well, more fun to go by~!"
"Aha, ahahahahaha..." I laughed, feeling more confused than amused.
Well. When Arle and Ringo said they got a bad feeling from those letters, they were right on the mark for that...
"Sorry, guys... I'll be better with sensing shady business next time..."
"No big deal, it's not all your fault, Amitie..."
"Yeah, when it comes to stuff like this, it's usually Satan's fault. Sheesh! He was being overly pushy yesterday, and I'm going to make him pay for it! I want my time back!"Arle flailed her arms about, but unfortunately could not get their attention because the moon is too high up for them to notice.
"What are you flustered about, Arle?"
"We want to be back in the world we were in!"
"Anxious, are you~? Within that letter, there is a Stamp Card. If you happily wander around and cheerfully gather all the stamps, I'll arrange your return to your home world!"
"And why is it this convoluted..."
"Pops and I went through tons of trouble making this work, and we want you to enjoy it~! Ahahahaha~!"
"Don't you two have anything else that's more concise than this!?"
And straight from above, the two of them let out an amused-sounding laugh and waved back, only to repeat what they just said.
"It's to make the amusement park all the more fun!"
"I'll be seeing you again later, Ringie!"
And then...
"Ah- Wait, get back here, Satan!"
"Don't dodge the question and disappear on us, Ecolo!"
Those two got the heck out of dodge and disappeared into the night.
"Sigh..."
After giving us the slip, the amusement park began playing and echoing incredibly merry music. At least the stamp card that reads "Thrilling✰Stamp Rally" looks pretty cute though.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sig's Secret

Sig’s Secret Chapter 1 - Taking a Stand!